1. Dahlias are the new peony and vivid, dark, moody floral palettes will be the go-to for brides, lushly arranged in a selection of eclectic vintage and modern vessels.
2. Balloons, candles, tapered candles instead of flowers.
3. Simple, clean-lined decor elements.
4. Classic floral centerpieces.
5. Hanging gardens are a great alternative to the traditional alter decoration. It also makes for a fabulous photo backdrop.
6. Ceremony aisle decor - wild floral aisle installations and floral walkways.