71. Do your own make-up. Get tips and ideas from magazines and beauty counters and practice!
72. Go to the salon instead of having the hairstylist come to you.
73. Some stationers give discounts on bulk orders, so order those thank you cards with your invites.
74. Skip the RSVP card and add a phone number or an email address instead.
75. Fit all the info on one card - you will save on paper and postage.
76. Got a nifty home printer? Have your invites designed and print them yourself.
77. Setup a wedding website or send out e-vites to your friends and have just a few invitations printed for the less tech-savvy guests.
78. Go with basic black ink to keep printing costs down.
79. Instead of printing individual menus, write courses down on a chalkboard.
80. Don't put disposable cameras on the tables. you'll only end up with a lot of blurry self-portraits.